Role & Responsibilities:
- Implementing and managing an integrated approach to development that connects back through a company responsibility lens towards the customer, including investment and ongoing partner strategies that focuses on the highest impact efforts while effectively responding to the immediate needs of partners internally and externally.
- Responsible to delivering the SPM goals align with company objectives.
- Manage the SPM goals in each cluster by designing, implementing and tracking the metric
- Responsible for identifying, creating and developing impact programs for customers
- Developing new training modules and financial education content for customer engagements
- Conducting impact assessments and socio-economic study/audits
- Customer Lifecycle Management and business process re-engineering for customer development.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders – Investors, Clients & Service Providers
- Define and implement impact assessment methodologies to track customer development lifecycle
- Additional work will focus on the coordination of the measurement and evaluation of the community investment
portfolio, identification of employee engagement opportunities and execution of an integrated communication
and brand plan to support and amplify development initiatives.
Qualifications & Skills required
- Post Graduate in any development discipline, candidate having post-graduation in rural development, Economics,
Social Work will be given preference.
- At least 5 years experience in impact & development sector would be useful preferably in financial inclusion and policy development.
- Proficient collaborator skills; adept in identifying opportunities and taking action to build strategic relationships
to help achieve business goals.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences and in a variety of contexts.
- Experience in developing and managing business partnerships
- Working knowledge of data collection & statistical tools would be useful.
- Dedicated & passionate about impact & community related work
- Proficiency in use of MS Word and Excel.